Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Emotional turbulance.

I Really Shouldnt talk to people when im like this. My Emotions are all screwy.

I Love K, She does not feel the same way about me, almost certanly never will, but i keep trying cause of that undying love that i have for her. It terrible i know i need to stop loving her to move on but i cant.

And sometimes like tonight, My Emotions get the better of me, and i have to remember not to talk to people when i am like this. Partly why this blog exsists. it is a safe place where i cannot hurt my friends. and fortunately i dont hurt myself. but part of my pain is that she used to, probably still does. and that hurts me deeper than i can even understand or really want to look at. I have said it before i will say it again. I dont wear my scars on my skin but i do wear Her scars under it. i have seen her scars and they scar my mind and soul, i hurt for her so very much. my unending love for her, empathy and love. that is it.

What is a boy to do.

May life in its infinite wisdom bring us answers.

No comments: