Monday, August 4, 2008

A Little can go long way.

Yay i am back at home after 10 weeks of camp.

Been back since wednesday. Finally Got to see K today YAY Still dont know what i will do. Love her but know that i cant be with her. Still getting to spend time with her is enough to but a smile on my face and a little warmth in my heart. Had dinner together in the park, if we were dating it would have been romantic. oh well. thats the news on that front.

M Is pissed at me, like, a lot. Apparently the dirty joking and inuendo are really upsetting her and i crossed the line. so she is not speaking to me, that and her connection is bad. I was really hoping to get some help with from her, i want her to do some modeling for me but looks like that idea is down the shitter, for now at least.

Neko Is being a bit of a bitch. She stopped talking to me. K got hold of my phone and deleter all of her number, well i really let her. im not to upset, neko has shown me she really doesn't care so i have stopped caring.

and thats What Life in it's infinite wisdom brings us today.

No comments: