Thursday, October 11, 2007

Girls Behaving Strangely.

So Yeah Seems like all My female friends have been behaving strangely the past couple of days. Just Strange stuff. IMing me Hello and then not replying after i say hi. the other major one sending me a Text message about seeing her Ex and feeling bad for it, casue she wanted to have him make amends for being a jerk to her. I guess i just dont understand what is going on any more. Maybe it isnt them who are behaving strange maybe its me... Can anyone ever be sure?

Maybe it is just that time of the month, Who knows. Well we know who knows but i am not gonna risk there friendship by asking if it is. Maybe they would be cool with telling me maybe they would just laugh at me. But i dont want to endanger any of my few friendships by prying to far into a girls personal things. But our society is to Pent up for this thing to really be discussed openly by both sexes despite it being something we all deal with.

I read Somewhere that the Femal Cycle was linked to that of the moon. Maybe this is a Hormone induced lunacy?

Whatever it is that is going on, Life in its Infinite Wisdom will decide how things play out.

No comments: