Friday, October 12, 2007

Power of Music

It is great stuff. I was in a rather down mood when i got home from hanging out with Meg. there is a bit of a story behind that though. We had Lunch and then stopped at the study abroad place so that she could get some info. and then she is all like "we should go find a coffie shop so we can sit and chat." but then like a minute later she has changed her mind cause she cant find a parking space. Yeah. And i really do just want to spend some time talking to her, and you cant really talk over lunch that well at least i cant. takes me longer to get comfotable with people. So her blowing me off put me in a bad mood. and then i came home and sent off a couple of texts to Kay and only got a response once, (later i find out that her second reply never made it to my phone.) but at the time it pissed me off so i decided to screw the world and take a nap. (dont worry i am going somewhere with this). so after i wake up eat dinner i sti back down at my laptop and put on some Cranberries. less then 15 minutes later im feeling a lot better. Behold the power of good music.

May Life in its Infinite Wisdom Bring you the music you need to hear.

No comments: